Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Hats!

I have been absent for a few weeks cause I got to go on holidays! Yay for 2 weeks of sunny bliss for me and the hubs. Lots of sleep ins, dinners out (no cooking - double yay!) shopping, beaching, swims, coffee dates and late afternoon naps! Our holiday was made even better by finding out that we are having a little girl! Hubs reckons he had a "gut feeling" from the beginning and he said girl all along. I wasn't too sure, but nevertheless, we are pretty thrilled! The crafter in me has already been skimming through my pattern books making a list of all the things I want to make for our little one!!

Anyway, seeing as though autumn is upon us and winter will soon be here, I have started working on some new hats..I am debating between cotton and nice warm wool, but thinking I will do a combination of hats so I can use both. I have done two so far ....


Size 2-3 organic cotton ear flap hat with decorative elastic ribbons! so cute and mega comfy.
Ok so I know this is a GIRLS hat but my niece wasn't overly keen in getting her pic taken, but Reece, who is amazingly cute and has these eyes that look into your soul, wasn't against the idea! My sister minds him a few days a week and he is gorgeous. I simply needed a noggin to model this hat on and he was willing...nothin to be ashamed of Reecy boy!

I did manage to capture this one but her face says it all "if you absolutely must!"

The hat also has ties that can either hang down for cuteness or be tied up for more practical purposes.

I love this one! Size 1-2. Made in 100% aussie wool with a cute white band and oversized flower.

I really love the colours of this hat...nice and bright!

I have also been working on some new patterns...these cute puppy rattles are some:


I am going to be working on getting my business up and running over the next few months. I am starting by working on my catalogue of items I will be offering and other boring stuff like webites, changing my blog name over to my business name and all other things like that.

Currently, most of my hats are available for purchase or I also take custom orders. Just facebook me or leave a comment on my blog and I will get back to you!

Hope you all have a great week, I will be back next week with more hats!

Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment