Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest Finds!

I thought I might show you some of the inspiring and beautiful things floating around the Pinterest world...

A needle felted ET! Amazing detail...
Source: blog.craftzine.com

Needle felted animals...I love these!!!
Source: etsy.com

Cute pin cushion...I need!
Source: blog.paper-lovely.com

Can you tell I am slightly obsessed with needle felting at the moment? But how seriously cute!
Source: 3.bp.blogspot.com

These are way too cute!!! I love spearmint lollies too!
Source: family.go.com

and last but not least....something funny....

Oh how I wish this was true sometimes! hahahaha

I am definitely getting some of my creative juices back looking around on Pinterest and thinking about all the new patterns I can try when I have a spare minute.

Hope you find the time to be creative this week....does browsing around on Pinterest count?

Ciao
Bella
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment