Saturday, February 25, 2012

Kids Skinny Leg PJ Pants...

I got given a new overlocker for Christmas and I was pretty eager to get it sewing and learn all the ins and outs of my new machine...I decided to make something totally out of knit fabric so I could exclusively use my overlocker without the need to go bac and forth between it and my sewing machine. Turns out I love it - so much easier, cleaner and crisper than my machine! It has definitely earned it's place on my sewing table.
I decided to make these cute skinny leg PJ pants I once saw on a blog I read From An Igloo. I wasn't overly happy with the top pattern but I was pretty happy with the pants - they are too cute!

The camera doesn't really bring up the colours well but the stripe fabric is a really nice light blue stripe.
I obviously made them in little girl colours as I couldn't really find any knit or jersery fabric I liked that would suit a little man.

I love the little bum on the pants...the original pattern had an applique on the bum which made it mega cute, but I didn't have the time to do one on mine..next time!

front of the pants...

I think they would be really comfy and great for in between seasons and winter as well.

This week has been a good one, hubs and I had a visit from my parents which was nice, they hadn't seen me since I first found out I was pregnant so they had a nice shock at my belly! hehe. We had a nice time ordering pizza, watching movies, coffee and cake and just relaxing.
Hubs and I also had to go and make our hospital booking for when bubs comes - we are all booked in now! Makes it feel a little more real, although I do sometimes look down at my bump and find it surreal that there is an actual baby in there!!!!

We have holidays coming up soon which we are both dying for!!!! 2 weeks of coastal bliss should do the trick!

Better go now, hubs is serving the roast! I will leave you with a pic of some cute and cheeky monkeys that went off to the shop recently...



Hope this week is kind to you and speeds at lightning pace towards Friday and next weekend!

Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment