Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crochet Baby Dress

Over the holiday break, I got to work on a few projects that I had been busting to try but couldn't find the time to do.
I found this sweet little pattern in a book called "Little Crochet" (you can find it on Amazon). I made a few changes (as per normal!) and came up with a sweet little dress sized 3-6 months. I am going to make a few more as I wasn't totally happy with the crochet yoke of the dress and think I can do better. I thought I would show you a few pics and see what you all think....





What do you think? It looks alot better in real life than in photos (as do most things...) but when all is said and done, I am happy with it and would parade any baby of mine in it proudly.
The holidays are over for me, I am back to work tomorrow (booooo), but to be honest, I haven't been dreading it that much as I do love the girls I work with. The year promises to be a busy one but I am determined to make time each day to be creative, to finally get my exercise plan back in action and to take one amazing holiday with the hubs. Easy right? Let's see how we go.

Have a fab week!
Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment