Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Boy

There seems to be alot of bouncing baby boys born in my world lately! Whether it be friends, relatives, friends of friends, there must be something in the water!
My sister asked me to put together a few gifts for a little boy of her friend. Here is what I came up with...

Baby Converse Booties! They are so cute I could scream.


Complete with laces...



I also made this Bomber hat for the little man....

Made with 100& cotton, it feels so soft.

Cute little earflaps to cover little ears on cold nights...


back view of the hat. I decided to trim it in the same colour I added the front flap in.

What do you think? Cute?
It's been a miserable day here today so I have happily spent the afternoon cuddled up on the lounge crocheting and watching vintage movies. Bliss.

Have a brilliant week!
Ciao
Bella
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment