Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Knit and Crochet Along!

One of the things that has inspired my creativity and encouraged me in my crochet/knitting/sewing work is by reading blogs. I have a zilion on my google reader that I visit regularly and am constantly inspired by women all around the world. It almost feels like you kow someone when you read their blog - you get to know who is in their family, what they do with their time and the highs and lows as they traverse the same world as we do, just perhaps in a different continent.

One of the blogs I love to read is Luvin' the Mommyhood - you should seriously check it out! I love her down to earth nature, her honesty and her creativity.

Anyway, she is hosting a "knit along" for people that are making handmade gifts a part of their Christmas giving - which is me!!!! I have decided I will join in, except I am crocheting, not knitting. I am also sewing gifts a well, but I will show you those in December.



Anyway, get on over and check out the blog. You won't be disappointed!!!

Happy mid week!

Ciao

Bella
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment