Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hello Little Bunny!

What a beautiful weekend it has been here in our neck of the woods! We spent a delightful Saturday wandering around the Southern Highlands where I treated myself to some amazing vintage fabric (in particular a 1960's paisley that is going to go into a crocheted blanket with fabric squares that is going to be amazing!)
I do however have to show you today a new cute bunny! I have this idea of making some different bunny families (after all, who doesn't love bunnies!?????) I have one on the sewing table that is going to be "Mama Bunny" complete with apron and specs! Going to be sooooo cute!
Anyway, I did finish what I am refering to as "Sassy Bunny" today...here she is in all her cuteness!

I love her colours, just so pretty yet not too pink...

Such a cute, friendly little face!

I decided to add some ric rac to the base but couldn't quite find a cute flower, so I combined two of the most lovely pink colours and made my own flower..

Gorgeous little ears finished off with a double ric rac bow.

Don't you just love her! I can't wait to add to her little family. I think Mama Bunny might be next.

We have a busy week here so must be off!

Ciao
Bella
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment