Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bug and Monkey - Weird Sentence????

Hi friends! Sincerest apologies for the lack of blogging but real life has taken all my attention and effort as of late!
It has been a fabulous extra long weekend for us here and apart from it being cold and rainy, we have had lots of fun, rest and time together.
I feel like I have alot of projects to blog about so I will do that over the next few blog entries...so let's get started!

Cute Monkey:

Isn't he cute!!!

A really simple face but oh-so cute!

I really loved the fabric I chose for his body...

It is a really good size for little people, easy to hug and hold and extra light to carry around by the body, hand, leg or tail!

I also made this beetle...

It certainly isn't my favourite toy I have ever made but I do think he is cute in a beetle kind of way!
I ended up stuffing the legs but I could envision the legs being made of different materials that could be used by little ones as a sensory comforter.

I was also really privileged to be part of an art exhibition this weekend for painted and textile artworks. I had a few of my works displayed and it was so much fun!!! I will put those pics up on the blog in my next post, I have been so busy I haven't even got the pics off the camera yet!!

Must go, hubs is wanting to settle down for the night and watch a movie...snuggles on the lounge? Count me in!!

Ciao
Bella
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment