Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meet Donkey!!!

Hi there friends! This week has been full on and pretty tough. There seems to be bad news everywhere amongst my friends and work mates and my heart truly breaks for all that is going on to the beautiful people in my life. In these times I am reminded that we need to stop and "smell the roses" for want of a better word...Take the time to really tell our loved ones just how much we love them (hubs is really getting over me telling him I'm sure!! hehe) and pause to look around at the beauty of our lives everyday. Anyhow.....enough of my little soapbox. This week, everytime I look at the finished project I am going to show you, I smile. How could you not love this little guy??????????

This is the cute little donkey I had been slowly working on over the last few Wednesday nights at my sewing group...

Please focus on his cuteness and ignore the fact that I got too lazy to line up his nose!!!! Makes him more endearing I think!!

I love his wild black mane....

His oversized ears! I also love the cute fabric I chose for his ears and contrasts..

And to top it all off, he has a cute little tail!!!

Don't you just love him!!!! I do too. 

Have a good week all!
Ciao
Bella
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment