Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I know it has been around for a while but I have just jumped on board. Yep you guessed it....Pinterest!!! It is awesome. Pages and pages full of inspiring pictures, beautiful ideas for my home and future homes, AMAZING projects for me to knit/crochet or sew, funny pics and everything you could imagine! I thought I would give you a snippet of the few pics I have loved...

Must take note of....

Must make....
krukjes claudia & kathy | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I want this to be my room!!
Posh, pretty and preposterous playrooms | BabyCenter

Cozy tent anyone???

Love this nursery...

Cute as a little lamb!

Hope you enjoy these pics! If you haven't tried Pinterest yourself...get moving! (Although, be prepared that it will tie up hours of your time drooling over amazing images...)
Ciao
Bella
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment