Thursday, June 30, 2011

Winter Happiness

Hubs and I are back from holidays and are feeling relaxed and refreshed! We had a low key holiday this time around and loved every minute. We basked in the sun, caught up with family up and down the coast, shopped, explored local antiques and second hand bookshops, drank coffee, slept late and generally just relaxed. I took lots of pics but have too many things to show you so I will just post one of one of my favourite late afternoon walking tracks...Walking near the water is always relaxing, especially in the late afternoon sun!



Now, some mega cute new little friends for you to want to rush out and buy immediately! My aunty is one of those creative people you love but hate at the same time. How can one person be so talented, creative and just make the most beautiful things????  She has been making lots of lovely items from the mega lovely Jean Greenhowe Designs based in the UK. The good news is that these lovely items are now available at Sew Beautiful, where my other creations are also available. Also, if you love the items and can't get into the shop if you don't live locally or just want something special made, then you can also order custom orders. Ok, enough talking, here are the cuties so far currently available:

                                           Aren't they all so cute!!!!! I sat them on my windowsill...

                                           A gorgeous little mechanic!!! Complete with his own spare tyre!

                         One of my favourites. A family of elephants, complete with mum, dad and kids.
                                          Perfect for kids who love to role play (which is nearly all!)

                                                          Love this doll with her little baby.
                                 This little character is Daphne Dabble. An artist complete with her own
                                        brush, palette and hoop earrings! For a budding little Picasso!

                                                      A cute little maid...in her work uniform!
                                                        Complete with ties at the back!
                                  Lastly, a cute little pig!!! This one is great and totally sized for little hands!

There is also a family of puppies which I didn't get a picture of, but I can assure you it's cute!!! Some of these items can also be turned into mobiles which I love. Aren't they all sooo cute!!! I want one of each for the kids I will have one of these days!.

On holidays I also was able to come across the BEST vintage buttons ever. Some I bought from an antique shop and some I raided from my nan's button tin (which also had buttons from my great grandmother!!! - yikes!) I will post those in the next day or two, I know you will love them!

Hope you have a brilliant Friday (what's not to love, it's the weekend soon!!)

Ciao
Bella
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment