Saturday, June 18, 2011

See you soon!!!!

I am a tad disorganised today...no..make that BUSY!!! I have been flat out all day and sadly, my blog entry for this week has fallen to the wayside. What has made me extra busy is the fact that hubs and I leave for holidays tomorrow morning for 2 weeks so I will be away from my blog. However, I have packed a few projects to attempt while we travel (do you ever do any knitting or crochet while on holidays?) I am dreaming of a quiet place in the sun to work up these new projects I have tucked away and been wanting to start for ever!!!

Hopefully...this will be what the next 2 weeks might entail...

Lots of relaxing...no bikinis I fear cause it's winter here!!!

Maybe some of this....

One for me and one for the hubs...relaxing in front of a warm fire..

or maybe more of this...


Either way....it's going to be a fab next 2 weeks. I will be back with more great projects (hopefully finished!!!) and a big, relaxed smile on my face.

Have a great 2 weeks...whatever you are up to!!!

Ciao
Bella
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment