Friday, April 29, 2011

Mousy Wousy and Easter Fun....

It has been a while since I have posted...a combination of the computer throwing in the towel and going away for a little Easter mini-break means that I haven't been on the computer for a while. Computer has come home from the hospital and all is well!!
I haven't got any really amazing things created over the last few weeks, other than something really cute. (I do have some great stuff in the pipeline, but they are bigger projects, hence they are taking their sweet time!) I made these cute little mouse ears on a crochet headband for my niece Indianna. I decided to name them "Mousy Wousy"..Im a stickler for a good rhyme. I have a selection of animals ears...Beary Bear is completed and soon to come will be Kitty Cat, Piggy Wiggy, Monkey Play, Puppy Woof, Runny Bunny and Bambi Do. They are going to me mega cute. Either to be used for play time or accessories for photos, they are fun and easy. My neice and nephews loved them!
How cute!!!!! 

Side view. The ears are stuffed with toy stuffing, makes them sit up a bit better. The kids think I need to add a "squeezy" toy in the ears so it makes a noise whenever someone squeezes it...

A tied bubba but happy to pose for photos...

We also had a lovely time away with the family for the long 5 day weekend and I thought I might post a few pics...

The most lovely place....view from the top of Tomaree mountain

The family hits the dunes for some 4WDing

Posing near the shipwreck on Stockton Beach

Tin City...people who live on the sand dunes..crazy!!!

Home in the middle of nowhere...

Fun hanging out with beautiful nieces...
Playing with little ones in the sand..

Hooking into one of your easter eggs in the corner..

Getting caught!!

All in all an restful and fun time away.
Hope to be back sooner rather than later with some exciting projects to show!

Ciao
Bella
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment