Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting to Know You....

We have had the most relaxing and wonderful weekend, hence the reason I am late with my blog post! I have some new cute-as-anything finished projects to show you, but I am still getting the photos finished so I thought I would do a new mini-post while I am sorting out the "proper post"!

I was flicking through one of my favourite blogs, Luvin The Mommyhood, and she had posted a cute little "Get to know you type of questionaire.." I normally can't be bothered with this type of thing, but I thought this one was great!

Here we go...


Making : a very cute “Bunny” ears beanie for Easter..
Cooking : casserole for dinner..
Drinking : a hot cup of tea
Reading: “Multiple Blessings” story about the woman who had sextuplets..yikes!
Wanting: a new camera…hubs has promised me a fang-dangled one for the big 33!
Looking: at the late afternoon sun streaming onto my front yard
Playing: hide and seek with the kids at work today
Wasting: time on facebook (why do I do it????)
Sewing: ruffled bloomers to go with the baby dress I finished last week
Wishing: Easter holidays would come quick
Enjoying: that I got to go home from work 2 hours early today! 
Waiting:for the next step on hubs and I’s latest venture…
Liking: the lovely home I live in..
Wondering: if the washing I just bothered to hang out is going to dry
Loving: my big family..
Hoping: that I can decide what colour to paint the bedrooms..
Marvelling: at how quickly time flies..is it really already April?
Needing: a new pair of winter books
Smelling: the vase of flowers next to me..
Wearing: American baseball jumper and easy fit pants
Following: too many blogs!
Noticing: that the leaves are starting to turn red..
Knowing: that I am blessed in more ways than I can imagine.
Thinking: of how excited I am for the annual family holiday at Easter
Bookmarking: too many knitting projects
Opening: my current assessment..I wish it would do it itself!
Giggling: over the babies at work today.. soooo cute!
Feeling: relaxed

Would love it if some of you wanted to do this and leave me a comment, linking to your questionaire.

I also thought I would post a few quick picks I took while we were away this weekend..we went to the village of Hill End, which is an old mining town and now zoned as a historic town. It is absolutely beautiful...nice and quiet and oh-so-relaxing....








I will be back mid week to post what I really wanted to post today! 
Have a great week!!!
Ciao
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment