Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bunnies and Bows

This week has seen my crochet hook VERY busy with lots of cute-as-a-button projects...luckily for me I have some seriously adorable nieces that are happy (mostly..) to do a little posing and model my creations. This in turn has seen a few late nights and early mornings, but when I saw the creations modelled, all those late nights were worth it!

On top of getting new projects finished, I have been flat out filling orders that have been pouring in for the rattles and hats mostly. Thankyou to everyone that has bought some! It is always so lovely to see people supporting handmade, natural gifts and toys.

Ok, now to the cute pics...Although, make sure you read the whole post, I have saved my favourite project for last!

I love this sweet little hat.. (excuse the arrowroot biscuit..the girl named her price for the model shoot!)

different version of the flower on the hat..I love this coral colour!

How cute is she!!!

These cute little headbands are made from 100% cotton and 100% Aussie wool. I think the oversize of the bow makes them so sweet...



Happy as a pig in mud playing peek-a-boo!

One of my "Pearls and Lace" collection..I love this kid. She makes me laugh so much, but she is the sweetest thing on the planet!

This is a special project especially for Easter..who could resist this cute little bunny??

The view from behind is just as cute!!!!!

Love the little bunny on the tights too!




How can you resist this much cuteness!!!!!!!!

That's about it for me now....off to crochet up some more adorable bunnies!

Ciao
Bella
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment