Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Hattery!

It has been a fairly good week here in the mountains.....only downside is that I have had an infected wisdom tooth which has been painful to say the least!!!! I am off to the dentist on Tuesday to discover the fate of my oh-so-annoying tooth so I am hoping to resume normal eating this week!

All in all, life is fairly grand in this house and we are enjoying a lovely relaxing Saturday with a spot of shopping (husband let me buy amazing new jeans!!!), pottering around the house and the FIL's birthday dinner tonight.

I haven't had alot of time for crafting this week, but I have had time to whip up two cute as anything little crochet hats. One is an order that I needed to complete this week and the other I made from my scraps first off to see what it would look like..

Aren't they cute!!!! The coral colour on the right is the first one I made from scraps I had in the yarn basket.
I love the sweet scalloped edges....
A closer look at the scallops...I think it makes the edging...

An upright look...I love this one. I think it would look sooooo cute on a little head!
I added a detailed butterfly button to finish it off...I am hoping the recipient loves it as much as I do!
I am nearly finished another one, it is really vintage looking - a deep lilac colour and I am thinking of making cream and pearl flowers to go with it - I think it would look a little more dressy - hopefully I might be able to post that in the next few days. I have a few more orders to complete this week so I will do my best!

I also took a quick pic of the shop my goods are going to be selling in....

 The shop was actually closed when I took this pic, but I will have to take one when it is open. It is lovely!!! 

More to come in the next few weeks hopefully! We have a very busy few weeks coming up (hopefully we will have some more good news to share soon!!!) so bear with me if the posts are late...

Have a wonderful week!!!
Ciao
Bella
xx


3 comments:

  1. Gosh Macie and Marlee are getting so big - they are sooooo adorable! Love your stuff Bella - and love you more. Ell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know arent they!! Macie is crawling as of this week! Love you too dear friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Bel!! U r very talented!! xx

    ReplyDelete