Friday, March 25, 2011

Fairy Homes and Crochet Hearts!

It's a bleary day here so I have been holed up inside for most of the afternoon playing around with some of my pattern ideas and sketching up some items I hope to either knit/sew or crochet in the near future! (although, it does seem like the "near future" never comes...life is so busy!)

Either way, I have managed to make a bit of a dent on my project list this week and get through some of my orders! Here is what I have been working on.....

A cute little fairy home! I made it little so I could test out some pattern ideas...I will make some changes and make them bigger for playing with! 

It is cute nice and small though! 

I finished another crochet hat this week for a friend's daughter...

I have become slightly addicted to embellishing these hats..they make making them soooo much fun!

I made some tiny hearts to embellish some hats, now I have become so addicted to making them! they are quick and easy.


This light coral colour is my current favourite...

classic red!

These are flowering in our garden this morning! I told my husband that they look so happy!!!

The bush is covered with buds so I will take a pic when they are all out.

That's it from me this week....I am going to spend this week finalising my current orders so I can remake the fairy house, whip up some gnomes and perhaps a fairy or two to go with it! I know some cute little girls that will LOVE to get their hands on them....

Bye for now!
Bella
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment