Saturday, February 5, 2011

Overflowing Thankfulness!

I had been thinking over the last day or two what I was going to put on my blog today - I have a million things I could use and so many pictures to show you but I didn't want to go overboard...I was walking through our garden this afternoon trying to decide with my mind swimming (or maybe drowning!) in thoughts. I then suddenly realised how good blogging can be...inadvertently it helps me to focus on all the great things going on in life...the beautiful things, the wonder and inspiration I found around me as I go through what can sometimes be monotonous, everyday life. So, to that end, I thought I would show you a few things today that I am so thankful for...


These beautiful flowers hubby came back from Bunnings with..so small yet so perfect!


These cute vintage blocks I bought yesterday when I was at the museum. They are just begging for chubby little hands to knock them over...

My new wool basket! It was originally an old potato basket but husband bought it for me today at a local antique shop to store all my wool which I have scattered everywhere! 

My almost-pieced together baby jumper..made from 4ply wool, it is so soft, yet so warm for a little one. Just needs sewing up and embellishing with some lovely flowers and it will be ready for it's ta-da moment!

So, as you can see, thankfulness and beauty can be found all around us, even when the rest of life is not quite so beautiful. I am determined to focus on that this week as I go about my busy life!

What can you be thankful for today??

Ciao
Bella


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella, I love your attitude. It is so important to be thankful for the little things and appreciate them. Sometimes these things can give you the most pleasure. It is important to count your blessings. Vicki

    ReplyDelete