Saturday, February 12, 2011

Knits = Coziness....

I'm writing this post on my blog on a rainy Sunday afternoon...I am SOOOO glad it is raining...after a week of over 41 degree days, the cool weather is a very welcome relief. I love the feeling of being inside on a rainy day, being all cozy, sipping hot tea and enjoying my ever growing wool stash!
I thought I would post my latest projects...

Lovely little girl jumper for a friend whose daughter is having a bub...I have decided that I love red and pink together...

What's a girlie jumper without a little embellishment? 






finished!!

I also started to make some cute little knitted balls. Perfect for babies to learn to handle or for toddlers that are finding ball skills a little hard to learn because they are scared of getting "hit" by the ball. The options are endless for size and colour! I thought I might make a little set (of about 4 or 5 in different sizes) and make a little drawstring calico bag to store them in - would make a perfect baby shower present or present for that new little baby. 

Continuing with my pink and red theme...



I started on a "boy" set last night...cool blues, greens and whites would be perfect I think...

The pink and red family together with the blue sneaking in...

That's it for me today, I have more to show you but who needs information overload????

Have a perfect week!
Ciao
Bella
xx


4 comments: