Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crochet Trees!

What a busy week! It seems like this week has flown by and I haven't got much done...I'm sure we all feel like that from time to time! I do have some new creations to show you so I guess the week hasn't been entirely in vain!
Before I get to that I thought I would show you a few cute pics of my nieces Macie and Marlee enjoying the knitted balls. She LOVED playing with them. Soft enough for her little hands to squeeze and fun to push and roll.



Let's see how this one tastes!!

My other totally adorbs niece Marlee joined in to show her little cousin how it was done! Marlee immediately begin counting how many balls she had before graciously giving them all to her little cousin. 

I had to put this one in so you can see the GORGEOUS little fat rolls on her legs...

Ok. So enough "proud aunty" time....next to my latest creations I managed to whip up this week. I sourced a pattern from the lovely Mamachee. They are totally adorable. 

Beautiful little tree rattles! I whipped up an orange tree, pine tree and an apple tree.
Cute aren't they!

Macie loved it...

They are fairly easy to make and look sooo cute.

Last night I decided to embark on writing a pattern for flower rattles...it isn't finished yet but I will put up here when I have finished - hopefully sometime during the week.....

Have a brilliant week!!!!
Ciao
Bella
xxx






1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella, The girls look like they are loving playing with the balls. They are perfect for little ones.
    I love your trees. You are doing so well. I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete