Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hard to let Go!

I have a quandry. Not a real big one or even all that significant but a quandry nevertheless....Now I know it is nothing compared to the life changing decisions that we have each and every day but..this is a sentimental decision. You know the kind of ones that tug on your heartstrings and make you make silly little decisions that you just know are going to make you look like a total goose in the end. This has to do with a dress. Yes a dress!

It is not just your average dress, but my WEDDING dress..I am so sentimentally attached to it. This was the dress that I wore on the most important day of my life. The day that I waited for for what seems like a long time. The day that I got to be a princess and look as good as I will probably ever look in my life. And yes, I got to be the centre of attention and I loved each minute! (it sounds hollow but hey...I know everyone else felt the same!)
So...my dilemma is....do I sell my dress? Do I keep it and save it for "sentimental sake"?????

Above shot was me being a total poser but I loved my dress so much and I was sooooo happy!

So, I have this idea. I am thinking of selling the dress (gulp..) and using the money to go towards buying a cot and other associated baby stuff for when we need it OR I could just let go, forget all the sentimentality and spend it on me (imagine all the wool I could buy!!!!!!!!!). Don't know if husband will go for the wool spend, but I have checked in and he thinks buying baby things is a good idea. I knew it. Always so sensible!

I'm sure that you are all telling me to get over it!!! 
Decision: Sell. Benefits: Cash, more room in the cupboard and the chance to make another girl happy.
Yep that's it. Dilemma for the day solved.

Hope it is dry wherever you are. My heart goes out to all that have lost so much in the floods. 
Ciao
Bella
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment